ANOTHER NEW MOD..

Open SCC Discussions
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1JEWLDSSRS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ANOTHER NEW MOD..

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Well, just ordered another piece for Ruby, I ordered an RJT painted fuse box cover to match the rest of my custom underhood items. Order it from "rivercitycreations" for 75 bucks, shipped...My paint shop said they couldn't do it for that price, so I ordered it, can't wait to get it..

skybrake

Re: ANOTHER NEW MOD..

Post by skybrake » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Nice...but that seals it...
your spoiling that girl...spoiling her right.
We will expect pics after the install you know.

1JEWLDSSRS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Yea Ruby is my HOT babe and I like to spoil her right with all the sexy goodies I can get for her, she deserves it cause she ALWAYS turns me on and knows what I like. She also whispers in my ear sweet sounds that make me smile.. :dance:

skybrake

Post by skybrake » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:24 pm

The first rule of flight club is....we dont talk about fight club.

That last post might need ...a p-13 rating.

1JEWLDSSRS

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:13 pm

lol,, :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: RUBY..

AntiPriuSS

Post by AntiPriuSS » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 pm

1JEWLDSSRS wrote:Yea Ruby is my HOT babe and I like to spoil her right with all the sexy goodies I can get for her, she deserves it cause she ALWAYS turns me on and knows what I like. She also whispers in my ear sweet sounds that make me smile.. :dance:
And my wife thinks Im car cazy? :lol:

1JEWLDSSRS

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Well, gotta love it...We respect each other.