AntiPrius, Think I got Your Bird.Whoops.

Open SCC Discussions
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1JEWLDSSRS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

AntiPrius, Think I got Your Bird.Whoops.

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:43 pm

I hate to hurt animals of anykind, I always give them a brake but yesterday I was going west over the Indiatlantic causeway and this seagull from nowhere just swooped down right in front of Ruby down towards the road, I don't rememer seeing any fish there in the road,lol, but it went right under my front splitter, as I didn't feel or hear anything hit the front of the car, I slowed way down cause I didn't hear or feel anything under the car, was hoping it cleared the car cause I slowed way down, I kooked in my rearview mirror hoping to see him fly out and all of a sudden I feel this BUMP under my left rear tire and guess what,,,,,1 very dead seagull. Oh well I tried my best to miss it, just wasn't happenin. Got home and checked the front splitter and had feathers on the very edge. So watchout for those fish in the road and seagulls trying to get them.. :think:

skybrake

Re: AntiPrius, Think I got Your Bird.Whoops.

Post by skybrake » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Oh...my...CETA will be upset.

(camaros eating tasty animals)

See what happens when you dont keep Ruby's tank full.

AntiPriuSS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by AntiPriuSS » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:56 pm

I hope it was the same bird. Fucker deserves it for defacing Lucy like that.

Lucy nomed a squirrel on Sunday morning on the Pineda on ramp for I95. Started her run down the ramp and the squirrel decided to cross the road. Cleared the front two tires but couldn't get out of the way of the driver side rear fast enough.

Darwin award winning animals in this thread.

1JEWLDSSRS

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:37 pm

skybrake wrote:Oh...my...CETA will be upset.

LOL, just an afternoon snack..

xXSilencerXx

Post by xXSilencerXx » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:16 pm

skybrake wrote:Oh...my...CETA will be upset.

I thought you were referring to a Collector's Edition Trans Am at first. lol

2011 Camaro SS, LSR Short Throw, CAI
1998 Trans Am, H/C/I, 3200 CircleD Stall
2004 Suzuki GSXR-1000 Matt Mladin

Garage: xXSilencerXx(Mike) - Camaro and Trans Am

AntiPriuSS

Post by AntiPriuSS » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Funny there is a seagul on the pineda that some one killed today...... Wonder if they are all going insane

SixCyl

Post by SixCyl » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:44 pm

You're alright. You can't blame people when an animal, especially birds, swoop in. I hate when a person clearly sees an animal on the road and doesn't stop. :angry-cussingblack: :angry-steamingears:
El gato.
Eagle eyes, 20" American Racing Daytonas, Roto-Fab cold air intake, Vmax ported TB, 3/8" Vmax Black-Ice, RX single valve catch can, RX breather, Peeders inserts.

1JEWLDSSRS

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:14 pm

SixCyl wrote:You're alright. You can't blame people when an animal, especially birds, swoop in. I hate when a person clearly sees an animal on the road and doesn't stop. :angry-cussingblack: :angry-steamingears:
Yea, when I am out driving around if I see a gopher turtle crossing the road, I will stop to take it off the roadway, I have even turned around because everyone was just driving AROUND it, so I stop to help them to safety..Just me..