Spottings...while testing upgrade

Open SCC Discussions
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
skybrake

Spottings...while testing upgrade

Post by skybrake » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 pm

THink I just spotted Ruby going south on A1A, I was heading north with bo-peep
If it wasnt ruby....its owner is a modder....It definately had some neon in the headlamps when he flashed his beams.
" Blink Blink......camaro!"
Last edited by skybrake on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

skybrake

Re:Upgrade and test run ...

Post by skybrake » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Bo peep got a new master cylinder
I am very pleased with the results.
Last edited by skybrake on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AntiPriuSS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Spottings...while testing upgrade

Post by AntiPriuSS » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Yeah upgrades count as mods.

Grats on getting the brakes fixed. Now get some beefier sways and bring that ass down a bit and maybe shell turn too! :)

1JEWLDSSRS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:50 pm

skybrake wrote:THink I just spotted Ruby going south on A1A, I was heading north with bo-peep making a test run.
If it wasnt ruby....its owner is a modder....It definately had some neon in the headlamps when he flashed his beams.
" Blink Blink......camaro!"
Yep, that was Ruby you saw going south on A1A today, I was taking Thomas,,"tag8505" for a normal ride, versus the 2 I took him on Saturday night after our club meet, from a standing start to WOT all the way thru 1-3rd gears with the tires blazing in my tuned and LT'd car so he can get a feel as to how his car is going to run and shift after his LT install and dyno tune on Monday. I don't have any neon in the headlamps, just the stock HID's with halo's and plasma LED DRL's..Blink Blink....Hi bo-peep...Saw ya and you looked great.Oh and yes,,,,,the owner is a modder...Can't get myself to stop..lol.. :dance:

skybrake

Post by skybrake » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:58 pm

They brakes werent broken antipruis...

SO ....that it was RUBY on the road...! ...I thought about pulling over to see if you'd turn around.
But there really isn't room on the northbound shoulder...sigh.
Last edited by skybrake on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AntiPriuSS

Post by AntiPriuSS » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:14 pm

didnt mean it was broken...... its made better now so you "fixed" it.

Its like my ride height. It was fine before annoying to feel her roll into a corner witch was annoying but nothing was truely broken. But I fixed it anyway.

The drop springs are a stop gap to keep me happy until I can truely afford to gut her suspension system and install something truely better. I have been eye balling air ride systems so speed bumps are such an issue. Not that they are one just can be annoying with the ones they put one the exits from the base. And yeah Lucy is a pig its all the priuses (pruiss prii? ) she eats. But again her weight and all the systems and engineering that make up that weight is a good part of the reason shes as safe as she is.

1JEWLDSSRS

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:18 pm

SO ....that it was RUBY on the road...! ...I thought about pulling over to see if you'd turn around.
But there really isn't room on the northbound shoulder...sigh.

Yea, I thought about turning around but too many cars coming and the last time I turned around to try to catch someone it took forever to get through the traffic and I lost them cause I didn't want to drive like the other knuckle heads on the road do.Next time it will be a "stop and chat" sighting... :)