New Exhaust Installed..

Open SCC Discussions
1JEWLDSSRS

New Exhaust Installed..

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm

Well friends, got my new Dynomax exhaust installed this morning, took about 30 minutes at Rosners. Man I should have done this exhaust a long time ago!! But as you know most guys want a "noisey" loud exhaust, lol. I got tired of that and wanted something with sound and a good tone, not just loud anymore. Cruising around town and at 50-55 it wasn't to awful bad, kinda cool, but at interstate speeds it was very loud and LOTS of drone, tired of that.
Now this new system when you start the car, it rumbles real nice, rev it some and it sounds great! Driving around now the car sounds like a vette, lol. Get on it and man she really barks, cruising around it is very quiet and docile, and the best part,,, now I can go above 68 on the interstate and it is very tame, kinda quiet and best of all, NO DRONE AT ALL !!! I really love this system and it looks great as well.
So if anyone wants my old Pypes system, let me know and it is yours, won't be as loud on you car as mine if you still have cats and stock manifolds, but will still be pretty good..Cheers everyone !!! :clap:

Dion.Rentos

Re: New Exhaust Installed..

Post by Dion.Rentos » Sat May 07, 2016 5:52 pm

WOW nice, cant wait to hear it!

Robert.Evenson

Re: New Exhaust Installed..

Post by Robert.Evenson » Fri May 13, 2016 3:39 pm

Sounds very cool. Can't wait to hear it too. 8-)