SOMETHING NEW, AGAIN.

Open SCC Discussions
1JEWLDSSRS

SOMETHING NEW, AGAIN.

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:04 pm

Well folks, I finally went and done it, Ruby is going to sound different in a few weeks. Was getting tire of the loudness and wanted to "tone it down" some. I ordered a Dynomax system from Jegs and can't wait to get it and install it. Gonna sound awesome, I think especially with the long tubes. If anyone wants my system I have now, it's up for grabs. Cheers. :dance: :dance:

1JEWLDSSRS

Re: SOMETHING NEW, AGAIN.

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:54 pm

Bump.... Anyone ??? If not it is going to go on Camaro5.com... This axle back when I had it installed before the longtubes with the stock manifolds was pretty awesome sounding, louder than it was stock by about 50%, then the longtubes made it 200 % louder !!! lol.. Getcha some of dat...Free !!! My new system will be here Wednesday.. :dance:

1JEWLDSSRS

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:56 pm

Boy I tell you what, ordering from Jegs is pretty quick! I ordered my exhaust from them late Friday evening and got it today!! WOW ! Now all I have to do is get it installed. :dance: :dance:

Dion.Rentos

Post by Dion.Rentos » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:57 am

1JEWLDSSRS wrote:Boy I tell you what, ordering from Jegs is pretty quick! I ordered my exhaust from them late Friday evening and got it today!! WOW ! Now all I have to do is get it installed. :dance: :dance:
damn that was fast