FORMAL APPOLOGY...

Open SCC Discussions
1JEWLDSSRS

FORMAL APPOLOGY...

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:48 pm

Yea I want to apologize to Dion for what I posted earlier, thanks for removing it for me!! I didn't know what I was thinking, big misunderstanding on my part, sorry man, and I want to apologize to my Camaro family that got upset, was not my intention in the least, just didn't think about what I was feeling,,,,V8girl,,,DevastatorX Hope everyone is well and see ya around..

devestator_x

Re: FORMAL APPOLOGY...

Post by devestator_x » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:18 pm

Im not mad at you. You have never done wrong by me, so I have no reason to be. I was more in the mind set of "What on earth are you talking about?" I know people say crap they don't mean when they get angry, then think it over and realize it wasnt what they meant. No hard feelings on this end. We will see you around next time we are able to get out to a show.

Dion.Rentos

Post by Dion.Rentos » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:26 am

After thinking it through,

I realize this was just a misunderstanding and that you didn't mean to hurt me or our friendship or SCC.

I accept your apology! I cant speak for the rest of SCC, But I believe they are with me on this.

Unless you traded in for a mustang, then i don't know if we could forgive you so easy. :-)

ArmyClinton

Post by ArmyClinton » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 am

Your SCC family Wayne.... you're one of the good guys... and our friend! :clap:

Clint

1JEWLDSSRS

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Thanks guys..Stay warm !!

V8_Girl

Post by V8_Girl » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:17 pm

I'm not one to hold grudges. We make mistakes it happens, you apologized which I know admitting you were wrong isn't an easy thing to do so I give you credit for that. So it's done and in the past and we can move forward, unless like Dion said you traded in Ruby for a Mustang.....Not sure I could forgive that one lol!
~ Real Girls Drive Fast Cars, Not Pose On Them ~

camaro1968

Post by camaro1968 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Thanks Wayne. We are glad you decided to stay. Hey we all have our days! Sometimes you just have to get things out. Hope to see you at some shows soon!