Event Listings - help needed.

Open SCC Discussions
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dion.Rentos

Event Listings - help needed.

Post by Dion.Rentos » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:20 am

Event Listings

I am not able to keep up on all the local events. I am finding out about some days before and that does not help get the word out. So I am looking for some help from all members on local events to Space Coast.

The events section is open to all uses to post new events. So please post anything that is not already listed.

Events section is @
http://spacecoastcamaros.com/scc/viewforum.php?f=4

Some rules on posting.

Try to post images on other web sites and just post a link on the SCC post. this will make it faster to load and save a lot of space on small system we have this on.
Dont get upset if your post was removed. Most likely the event was already posted and it was merged with it.

Thanks for the support!

devestator_x
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Event Listings - help needed.

Post by devestator_x » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:51 am

If I see or hear about anything, I will certainly post up, however, this is usually my information hub, so I dont know how much help I will be.

camaro1968
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Event Listings - help needed.

Post by camaro1968 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:22 pm

Will do. Glad to help.