Venom GT

Open SCC Discussions
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rsv07
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Venom GT

Post by rsv07 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:51 pm

Hey guys! Today I had the pleasure of meeting of meeting John Hennessey of Hennessey Performance today at the Shuttle Landing Facility. John was out there testing the Venom GT that they have been developing. The car is being billed as the fastest production car in the world. Today they were able to break their own record, which sadly I had just missed, with a new speed of 270.4mph :o . I was able to take some pictures and I thought you guys would be interested.

Dion.Rentos

Re: Venom GT

Post by Dion.Rentos » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:41 pm

To Cool.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Rsoetidjo

Post by Rsoetidjo » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:16 pm

Very nice...
My SCC Garage
97 30TH Anniversary SS (383 stroker)
02 GMC Yukon XL
07 Acura TL-S (wife car)
06 Suzuki Hayabusa

devestator_x
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by devestator_x » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Ok, you can color me jealous. Congrats on seeing something really special.

rsv07

Post by rsv07 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Here's a little bit of video I took. Unfortunately the driver never got on it.

1JEWLDSSRS

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Wow very cool !!!