What Did Santa Bring You!?!

Open SCC Discussions
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
COOLCARMAN
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What Did Santa Bring You!?!

Post by COOLCARMAN » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:30 am

Hello Everyone!
I was thinking it was time to show off all your cool gifts for your Camaro's. I got an exhaust upgrade. Santa gave me a GM Performance Exhaust from the dealership. This is a real simple upgrade that provides an improved rumble but doesn't make the V6 sound like a rice-burner! :naughty:

I don't really think there is anyway to make a V6 sound like a V8...but I recommend this exhaust for a few HP and nice classy sound!

Cheers!
exhaust.jpg
exhaust.jpg (2.87 KiB) Viewed 6289 times
Cool Car Man
Palm Bay, FL

Rsoetidjo

Re: What Did Santa Bring You!?!

Post by Rsoetidjo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:49 am

nice...
My SCC Garage
97 30TH Anniversary SS (383 stroker)
02 GMC Yukon XL
07 Acura TL-S (wife car)
06 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dion.Rentos

Post by Dion.Rentos » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:54 am

Nice, should sound good!

Let me know if you or anyone else is interested in a C.A.I intake and/or the VMAX Black Ice-olator for a LLT. I no longer need it since i have a SS now.

Santa got me
* Suspension mods - BMR Fabrication Total Suspension Bushing Kit, Street Kit, and BMR Fabrication Trailing Arms.
* Apex Motorsports ZL1 / Camaro SS Catch Can
* Apex Motorsports Cold Air Intake Scoop and windshield washer relocation kit
* Auto Geek Deluxe Clean Water Filter Kit
* other misc stuff :-)

1JEWLDSSRS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:35 pm

COOLCARMAN wrote:Hello Everyone!
I was thinking it was time to show off all your cool gifts for your Camaro's. I got an exhaust upgrade. Santa gave me a GM Performance Exhaust from the dealership. This is a real simple upgrade that provides an improved rumble but doesn't make the V6 sound like a rice-burner! :naughty:

I don't really think there is anyway to make a V6 sound like a V8...but I recommend this exhaust for a few HP and nice classy sound!

Cheers!
exhaust.jpg
Congrats on the exhaust upgrade and new sound, but you DON'T get any more HP from an exhaust upgrade alone, especially an axleback without LT headers and a tune, proven factor just read the exhaust section on camaro5.com and be educated..Especially on the V6 cars, they can't be tuned, already tuned to the max from the factory.Sorry man, get an SS..Where you CAN get more from it..
Last edited by 1JEWLDSSRS on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1JEWLDSSRS

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:37 pm

I got a set of the Technostalgia LED sequential tail lights and they are AWESOME!! Why I waited so long to get these is beyond me as they are SO cool..Thanks Santa..

Dion.Rentos

Post by Dion.Rentos » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:24 pm

1JEWLDSSRS wrote:I got a set of the Technostalgia LED sequential tail lights and they are AWESOME!! Why I waited so long to get these is beyond me as they are SO cool..Thanks Santa..
Gratz!

:banana-rock:

Did you setup the show mode? I dont know if i like that part. I just wanted the 1/2 circles to be on :-)

1JEWLDSSRS

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:52 pm

KalCorp wrote:
1JEWLDSSRS wrote:I got a set of the Technostalgia LED sequential tail lights and they are AWESOME!! Why I waited so long to get these is beyond me as they are SO cool..Thanks Santa..
Gratz!

:banana-rock:

Did you setup the show mode? I dont know if i like that part. I just wanted the 1/2 circles to be on :-)
No,no show mode. didn't think it was needed, plus that was what was causing the dead battery issues with some of the folks, just love the cool functions of the turn sigs, emergency flashers and brake lights..Tapedmy wire off and ty wrapped the wire away from any metal contact..

devestator_x

Post by devestator_x » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:41 am

I didnt get anything for the car, but I did get an Xbox One and a copy of Forza Motorsport 5, which has 6 different Camaros in it to race with...
'12 ZL1
'02 SS 35th Ann.
'90 IROC-Z
'79 Z28
'70 Z28
'69 SS

And 4 Firebirds...
'69 T/A
'73 T/A SD-455
'77 T/A
'87 T/A GTA

It's a really cool game with amazing graphics and very realistic physics. So I get to virtually drive (and modify) any gen Fbody I want without spending a ton of money!

COOLCARMAN

Post by COOLCARMAN » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:55 am

devestator_x wrote:I didnt get anything for the car, but I did get an Xbox One and a copy of Forza Motorsport 5, which has 6 different Camaros in it to race with...
'12 ZL1
'02 SS 35th Ann.
'90 IROC-Z
'79 Z28
'70 Z28
'69 SS

And 4 Firebirds...
'69 T/A
'73 T/A SD-455
'77 T/A
'87 T/A GTA

It's a really cool game with amazing graphics and very realistic physics. So I get to virtually drive (and modify) any gen Fbody I want without spending a ton of money!
That is AWESOME! Now you can practice running from the police! LOL....JK...I always liked the 79 Z-28....Ground Effects and functional Cowling...Enjoy!
Cool Car Man
Palm Bay, FL

Dion.Rentos

Post by Dion.Rentos » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:12 am

devestator_x wrote:I didnt get anything for the car, but I did get an Xbox One and a copy of Forza Motorsport 5, which has 6 different Camaros in it to race with...
Cool We got a Xbox One also!

Forza 5
Deadrising 3
Just Dance 2014
Rise Son of Rome

Rsoetidjo

Post by Rsoetidjo » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:05 am

Hey Dion, how do you like the Auto Geek Deluxe Clean Water Filter Kit ? I'm thinking to get one. I'm always bought car detailing stuff from them. They're got a lot of nice stuff. I use Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 redefines the paint sealant on all my vehicles, and works great. DOn't like wax anymore. Wax last only a few weeks and this last a few month.
My SCC Garage
97 30TH Anniversary SS (383 stroker)
02 GMC Yukon XL
07 Acura TL-S (wife car)
06 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dion.Rentos

Post by Dion.Rentos » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:18 am

Rsoetidjo wrote:Hey Dion, how do you like the Auto Geek Deluxe Clean Water Filter Kit ? I'm thinking to get one. I'm always bought car detailing stuff from them. They're got a lot of nice stuff. I use Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 redefines the paint sealant on all my vehicles, and works great. DOn't like wax anymore. Wax last only a few weeks and this last a few month.
Have not used it yet. Going to setup soon and i will let you know.