NEW MOD....

Open SCC Discussions
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1JEWLDSSRS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

NEW MOD....

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:24 pm

Picked up my new Technostalgia sequential tail lights last night, just need to find time to install them..woohoo.. :dance:

Rsoetidjo

Re: NEW MOD....

Post by Rsoetidjo » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Those are really nice. Love LEDS.
My SCC Garage
97 30TH Anniversary SS (383 stroker)
02 GMC Yukon XL
07 Acura TL-S (wife car)
06 Suzuki Hayabusa

devestator_x
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by devestator_x » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:51 pm

They do look really good. I have toyed with the idea of getting LED lights for my own car, but there are 2 issues with 3rd gen LED tails, one they are damn expensive, and 2 they require modifying your existing tail light housings. So rather than cut up my good housings, I would want to buy a 2nd set adding to an already high cost... but they look so good...

Anyway, not trying to hijack your thread... You are going to really like those tailights. Just knowing that they are brighter in rainy weather will give you better peace of mind about being rear ended. Trust me, after putting the tail light covers on my car, I always have that little though in the back of my head... what if that guy doesnt see my tail lights? Changing to LEDs would help stop that thought process. You made a good choice.

Dion.Rentos

Post by Dion.Rentos » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Yes they are nice, you are going to like them !!

It's the same ones I have :-)

1JEWLDSSRS

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:52 pm

KalCorp wrote:Yes they are nice, you are going to like them !!

It's the same ones I have :-)
Yes I know, that's why I got them, following you over to the airport show that day sold me on them, I had been looking at them for a year before I got them. Thanks Dion..

1JEWLDSSRS

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Well got the techno's installed and man gotta say,,,what a PAIN IN THE ASS these are to put in,cut the back of my hands all up but we got them installed and boy are the really nice, love the look and the brightness of the LED's and the cool functions. Thanks Roy for your help and patience, which I don't have much of, but they are in and working great.. :clap: :liar: :dance: