COOL COMPLIMENT..

Open SCC Discussions
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1JEWLDSSRS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

COOL COMPLIMENT..

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Well I was sitting at a stoplight the other day and this guy in a newer car pulled up next to me, I heard this HEEEYYYYY, I looked over and he asked, is that camaro stock?? or does it have a cam in it, I looked away for just a second, grinned real big and looked back at him and said YES !! , his reply was, I thought so, man it sounds "badass" , and I said thanks man and the light turned green and I drove off with a huge smile on my face. I didn't lie, it does have a cam in it,stock one, all V8's do,,hehe. So I guess my exhaust setup DOES sound good. I have a K&N cai, 1 7/8 Stainless Power LT's with a Magnaflow xpipe , off road mids and a Pypes Pypebomb axle back and when it is idleing and on startup you CAN actually hear the cam lope, kinda cool..Love my Camaro.. :dance: :dance:

skybrake

Re:Sound COMPLIMENT..part duex

Post by skybrake » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Wayne...after the Rosner food drive you pulled up next to us at the turnout where 192 meets a1a.....you revved ruby and I said to my wife...."Wayne's car is the best sounding modern Camaro I've ever heard...."

1JEWLDSSRS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Re:Sound COMPLIMENT..part duex

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:53 pm

skybrake wrote:Wayne...after the Rosner food drive you pulled up next to us at the turnout where 192 meets a1a.....you revved ruby and I said to my wife...."Wayne's car is the best sounding modern Camaro I've ever heard...."
Wow very cool, thanks for the compliment. And to think I was pondering the idea of changing my exhaust to something a little more docile,,,I banished that thought thanks to everyone who says how "badass" my car sounds all the time. Oh and I got pulled over that day by an Indiatlantic cop right after I turned into the Bazzaro parking lot, don't know where he came from, but was right on my tail when I turned in there,didn'teven see him if he was right behind me, said he didn't like what I did back there and don't do it again and just said be careful that my car is VERY noticeable and he would be watching me, I said sorry and didn't mean anything and left it alone, he said drive careful and have a good day, I said thanks..Oh and I tried to shake hands with him and he wouldn't do it,,,,,, :snooty: said he DOESN'T shake hands with people..I tried...Thanks again..